CNBC – July 31, 2015 Sonoma County luxury homes have increased almost 90% year over year in terms of their value. According to Ken DeLeon of DeLeon Realty, this market is the second home dsitination of those who have already made purchases in Silicon Valley.
Author Archive for: mengchenmike
About DeLeon Team
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud DeLeon Team contributed a whooping 37 entries.
Entries by DeLeon Team
Ken DeLeon, Top Silicon Valley Sales Agent: Why Chinese Buyers Love Palo Alto More Chinese are interested in residential properties in the Bay Area, due to safer ground for investment and good schools. According to Ken DeLeon, in 2006, “the average home sales price in Palo Alto was only 3.34% higher than neighboring Menlo Park … […]
Wealthy Chinese Gobbling Up Silicon Valley Homes Chinese buyers are attracted to the tech industry in the Silicon Valley, buying homes with all cash transactions. Ken DeLeon, named the top real estate agent in the country by the Wall Street Journal, has sold so many homes to Chinese buyers, his business invested in a Mercedes […]
ATHERTON (KPIX 5) — The high-priced, luxury Bay Area real estate market is soaring for some Bay Area realtors… literally. They give many of their foreign buyers an aerial view of their most exclusive properties, from 2,500 feet above the ground in a Cirrus SR20 plane. Michael Repka, CEO and General Counsel of DeLeon Realty, […]
The Facebook Effect Ken DeLeon talks with Adam Shapiro from Fox News on location about the impact of the Facebook IPO on local home prices and the Silicon Valley real estate market overall.
Bay Area Realtor Nets $275M In Sales, Tops Nation Kiet Do talks to Ken DeLeon about the analysis and insight it takes to be the Nation’s #1 agent, beating out more than a million agents across the country.
If Silicon Valley Costs a Lot Now, Wait Until the Facebook Update …When Ken DeLeon, a Silicon Valley real estate agent, recently sold an 8,000-square-foot house to a Facebook employee, he said, the movers showed up at the client’s old 1,000-square-foot home and asked, “Did you win the lottery?”…A steady stream of would-be buyers walked […]
- It’s Almost Time for DeLeon Realty’s Most Significant Innovation YetApril 19, 2017 - 7:15 pm
- Improving Your Curb AppealApril 18, 2017 - 7:37 pm
- Neighborhood Spotlight: The Redwoods of Los Altos HillsApril 11, 2017 - 1:14 am
- Free Money From The California Association of REALTORS®April 11, 2017 - 1:11 am
- Woodside: The Anatomy of a Boom TownApril 2, 2017 - 1:19 am
- Show Me The Money: How to Finance Your Home Purchase and Compete with All-Cash DealsMarch 28, 2017 - 1:27 am
- The Right Thing To Do When The Deal Goes WrongMarch 26, 2017 - 1:24 am
- Sustainable Home DesignMarch 21, 2017 - 1:18 am
- 275 Ridgeway Road, WoodsideApril 21, 2017 - 10:49 pm
- 1876 Valparaiso Avenue, Menlo ParkApril 21, 2017 - 11:07 pm
- 595 Almond Avenue, Los AltosApril 13, 2017 - 5:49 pm
- 659 Tennyson Avenue, Palo AltoApril 11, 2017 - 12:54 am
- 1832 Channing Avenue, Palo AltoApril 14, 2017 - 8:43 pm
- 70 Stadler Drive, WoodsideApril 11, 2017 - 9:28 pm
- 3217 Los Prados Street, San MateoApril 12, 2017 - 7:01 pm
- 3428 South Court, Palo AltoApril 14, 2017 - 7:31 pm