The Facebook Effect Ken DeLeon talks with Adam Shapiro from Fox News on location about the impact of the Facebook IPO on local home prices and the Silicon Valley real estate market overall.
Author Archive for: mengchenmike
About DeLeon Team
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud DeLeon Team contributed a whooping 203 entries.
Entries by DeLeon Team
Bay Area Realtor Nets $275M In Sales, Tops Nation Kiet Do talks to Ken DeLeon about the analysis and insight it takes to be the Nation’s #1 agent, beating out more than a million agents across the country.
If Silicon Valley Costs a Lot Now, Wait Until the Facebook Update …When Ken DeLeon, a Silicon Valley real estate agent, recently sold an 8,000-square-foot house to a Facebook employee, he said, the movers showed up at the client’s old 1,000-square-foot home and asked, “Did you win the lottery?”…A steady stream of would-be buyers walked […]
News & Events
- Feng Shui – Not So Much a Mystery, But a Method to Joy and ComfortJune 23, 2019 - 10:42 am
- Tinsley Voluntary Transfer ProgramJune 22, 2019 - 9:26 am
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Old Palo AltoJune 19, 2019 - 9:39 am
- Global Real Estate Trends – Part Two: Japan and FranceJune 15, 2019 - 10:50 am
- Exclusive PhotographyMay 26, 2019 - 10:22 am