Licensed Real Estate Assistant
DeLeon Realty, one of Silicon Valley’s most respected and prestigious full-service real estate companies, is seeking a skilled Licensed Real Estate Assistant to support two Listing Specialists. We are looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley. We seek to innovate and change the way real estate is sold by capitalizing on our team members’ experience, education, professionalism, and genuine commitment to the clients’ best interests. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
If you have a strong administrative background and a real estate license, we want to meet you.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Attend listing appointments and provide support
- Possess good dictation and transcription skills
- Prepare disclosures for meetings with sellers
- Prepare contracts for electronic signature
- Set appointments and manage multiple calendars
- Communicate with clients
- Prepare property informational portfolios
- Occasionally provide access to properties for clients and vendors
Required qualifications include:
- California Real Estate Salesperson License
- College degree
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly responsive with communications to both clients and colleagues
- Strong organizational skills
- Good judgment and the ability to make quick decisions
- Ability to act professionally in a collegial environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong multitasking skills
Additional desired qualifications include:
- One or more years of real estate experience
- Working knowledge of the geographic area, specifically the Peninsula and Silicon Valley
Please insert a cover letter into the body of your reply email and attach your resume.
Candidates: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org