Copywriter, Real Estate
DeLeon Realty is an innovative, top-tier real estate company in Silicon Valley. Founded in 2011, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the area and have maintained our prestigious ranking as the #1 real estate team in all of Northern California. We dedicate ourselves to reinventing the next generation of real estate where experience, education, professionalism, and a genuine commitment to our client’s best interest take center stage.
Our exceptional, in-house marketing team is by far the best and most comprehensive in the industry, and is essential to our continued success. DeLeon Realty is looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and passionate Copywriter to join and become a key member our highly-skilled team. This role will be responsible for crafting marketing copy for multimillion-dollar residential listings in Silicon Valley, as well as helping build and evolve our brand voice as we continue to grow and expand. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running, own the bulk of editorial responsibilities, and stay curious by bringing new ideas to the table.
Our Copywriter will visit each listing and identify its key selling points to develop engaging and successful marketing material – including, but not limited to, online and print ads, multi-page brochures, and video and commercial scripts. This role demands a strong affinity for perfectionism and collaboration, as the Copywriter will be working alongside our Design department to ensure accuracy. You will also contribute to our bi-monthly newsletters, local city guides, social media campaigns, and other side projects as needed, which will be distributed and viewed by thousands of people.
- Write, edit, proofread, and fact-check copy for brand consistency, clarity, and accuracy
- Adopt, embrace, and evolve our brand voice and editorial standards
- Quality-consciousness and exceptional attention to detail
- Be proactive and run campaigns straight from concept to execution with limited instruction
- Ability to perform well under pressure and work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines for print collateral, publications, and online marketing
- Work closely with the Marketing team and cross-functionally with the Design team
- 2-4 years of copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or related field
- Experience with Trello, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Microsoft Office
- Self-organization, prioritization, and project management skills to complete multiple tasks within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and demonstrate effective teamwork
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects at once and meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Knowledge of real estate, architecture, and/or interior design preferred
- Writing samples or portfolio preferred
Candidates: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.