DeLeon Realty is seeking a Full-Time (M-F) Receptionist /Administrative Assistant to work in our Palo Alto, CA office. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, coordination and professionalism. This person must demonstrate the ability to interact with a range of people in a friendly, customer-oriented manner. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, professional in demeanor, organized, responsible and reliable.
* Ability to handle a high volume switch board and reception area, including answering and transferring phone calls in a professional and timely manner
* Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests, including greeting client, visitors and guests in a cordial manner
* Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation
* Manage files, paperwork, faxes, emails, and communication with internal and external parties
* Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed
* Demonstrate prompt and consistent attendance
* Other duties as assigned by the office manager
* Administrative/receptionist experience in a corporate/office environment
* High school diploma required, college degree preferred
* Superior customer service skills and orientation
* Ability to operate switchboard
* Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
* Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
* Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
* Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
* Must possess outstanding verbal communication skills
* Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; working knowledge of copier, fax machine, and printers.
* Proactive, dedicated, and collaborative work ethic
* Basic real estate knowledge and/or exposure to real estate terminology desirable
If you have the skills we are looking for, we invite you to apply.
Candidates: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.