Lakewood Village may be the next Birdland

It was an exciting day in April 2017 when Apple employees began moving into Apple Park, commonly known as the “Spaceship”. But it had already been an exciting past five years for homeowners in the Birdland neighborhood of Sunnyvale,…

Why Buyers Love Palo Alto So Much

By Ken DeLeon | Founder While I appreciate all of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto is the city I love the most and which I call home. From the moment I interviewed at Wilson Sonsini twenty years ago, I immediately fell in love with our amazing city. Over…

Appreciation Rate Comparisons Show Surprising Results

A common and understandable perception regarding appreciation rates is that single-family residences appreciate at a higher rate than condos and townhomes. Based on the appreciation rates for the past 17 years (2000-2017), this has been the…

Rise Foundation: Rural India Student Education

Krishnan and Geetha, founders of the RISE Foundation, are a married couple who, like many, have moved to the United States for a better life. They currently reside in Palo Alto, and have co-founded the Rural India Student Education Foundation to build…

The Tale of Two Cities on One Avenue

By Ken DeLeon | Founder I have truly loved my last few months living in Atherton.  The streets are so lush and the beautifully landscaped homes now make my drive to work seem more like taking a relaxing stroll through a magical park.  Atherton…

Why Buyers Love ATHERTON So Much

By Ken DeLeon | Founder While Atherton is internationally famous for its natural beauty and affluence, wise residents know that it is the idyllic charm of this community coupled with its great schools and high quality of life that makes it so attractive…

Mountain View New School, New Boundaries, and a Growing City

In another sign of increasing investment by both builders and the government into the northeastern neighborhoods of Mountain View, the Mountain View-Whisman School District has decided to reopen Slater Elementary School, citing a multitude…

Neighborhood Spotlight Green Acres of Palo Alto

Not to be confused with the Green Gables neighborhood located in North Palo Alto, Green Acres is an incredibly family-friendly neighborhood located on the southwestern border of Palo Alto and the city of Los Altos. This community lies just…

Palo Alto Parks

The city of Palo Alto has greater than 4,500 acres of parks, perfect for enjoying time in the sun and shade. These well-appointed parks provide something for everyone, so regardless of the activities you like, you will be sure to enjoy at least one (if…